- · One Year Associate of Practical Ministries Diploma (A.P.M.)
- · Two Year Bachelor of Practical Ministries Diploma (B.P.M.)
- · Three-Year Master of Practical Ministries Diploma (M.P.M.)
- · Four Year Doctor of Practical Ministries Diploma (D.P.M.)
- · Accredited Distance Learning Programs (not yet available)
||Units Required for Minimum Experience
||Each level Age for Admission
|Associate of Practical Ministry (A.P.M.)
||110 units required
|Bachelor of Practical
|Master of Practical Ministry (M.P.M.)
|Doctor of Practical Ministry (D.P.M.)
||5 yrs. required
Minimum five year practicum for Doctorate DPMD (Doctorate of Practical Ministries
- Liberty offers a wide variety of courses. The academic Dean works with the
student in tailoring the program, in keeping with the student's Ministry goals.
For those called to "Primitive Tribal People Ministry". Many of the above courses
- Several subjects will be available through the College Web Site.
- All courses are subject to an adequate number of students.
- Written essays often substitute for exams.
- Students may enroll any time of the
* Required Readings for those earning a doctorate in Counseling include:
- Pursuit of God – A. W. Tozer
- A Passion for Souls – O. J. Smith (video)
- They Found Secret – Edman
- Himself – A. B. Simpson (booklet)
- Born to Reproduce – D. Trotman (booklet)
- Ablaze for God – Dewell
- By My Spirit – J. Godforth
- Life of C. T. Studd – Norman Grubb
- America’s Great Revivals (booklet)
- With Christ in the School of Prayer – Andrew Murray
Course Fees: $75.00 per course of 6 units. Auditing
Diplomas do not certify levels of academic
attainment, but rather accumulation of training credits. No time limits are
imposed on the attainment of any of the diplomas.
A diploma certifying graduation from each level is awarded on the basis of
accumulating the required number of training credits.
EARNING TRAINING CREDITS
Liberty training credit can be earned through
classroom courses, conferences, seminars, ministry trips and events, writing
projects, independent study, prescribed ministry involvement, short-term
missions, video or audio courses, cyber courses, supervised apprenticeship,
and other designated learning experiences.
HOME BASED STUDY
While LCM is not a correspondence school, it is
nevertheless recognized that many students find it very difficult to travel
outside of their own community in order to attend classroom courses or LCM
certified events. To meet these needs, a whole of home-based courses has
been developed. Many students also
desire to develop reading courses tailor-made to their needs. Some projects
directly associated with an individual’s ministry deserve to earn training
credits. Authors may desire to receive credit for writing books and
articles. Mission trips and prayer journeys are recognized learning
At the same time, personal contact with both core and adjunct faculty is
important for impartation and anointed ministry training. In order to
balance these two benefits, at least 50% of the Training Credits required of
students in each of the four diploma levels in LCM must be earned through
classroom courses or through approved conferences.
Every effort is made by the College faculty to customize a program that is
flexible and suitable to the to the need of the individual student.
However, no program can adequately equip for the ministry to which God has
called you. You will be given the tools and shown how to use them. The
development of this know - how is the student’s responsibility and should
continue throughout life and ministry.
Click here to return to “Liberty College of Ministry” main page
As a part of the application process, the student
will be assigned to the appropriate diploma level by the dean. Consideration
will be given to age, ministry experience, previous earned degrees,
publications, leadership role, etc. Once assigned, advanced standing in that
particular diploma level may also be awarded by the registrar for up to half
the diploma requirements, in conformance with LCM advanced standing
Phone or e-mail
CLICK HERE or Go to the Home page